Collage 3
The Dawg-gone Blog
Official Sponsor of "Clean, Old-Fashioned Hate" Since 1981
Wednesday, November 12, 2008
I told you changes were coming. 

I encourage, actually I beg and plead, all of you to go check out my new writing gig at Examiner.com. My bio page hasn't been completed yet, but the first post is up and you can find it by clicking here.

Now, for anyone who may be worried, I will not stop writing this blog and in fact, I won't even slow down. You'll still get the same 3-4 posts a week out of me and this will still be primarily a UGA focused blog.

For anyone who doesn't know what Examiner.com is, I invite you to go and check it out. It's like About.com for cities across the nation and when they approached me to write for them, I jumped at the opportunity. The only way I was even asked to write for them is because of people like you that read the stupid stuff I write here and yet keep coming back for more.

I can't tell you how excited I am about this opportunity, but also how thankful I am for this blog. 

Thanks for sticking with me so long and I promise I'm not going anywhere any time soon. But in the meantime, click that link above and let me know your thoughts.

Thanks!

Until next time kids.

Be safe.

Labels:

2 Comments:
Blogger Moose-Tipping said...
Wait wait wait... what was that part in your bio about that "passion extends to the Georgia Tech Yellowjackets"? Whuh? You wouldn't. Would you?

Blogger Stacy said...
Yeah forreal, nice attempt at trying to sell yourself to Techie readers. If they ever click the link to this blog, they may discover your passionate hatred for all things gold and white. On the other hand, great posts! I hope you'll be successful and will be sure to pass along the link!