Ok, if you don't want to hear me bitch, stop reading.
Here's what I'm sick and tired of:
1) Being single. Yeah sure it's my fault blah blah blah. I just hate the rut that I'm in. Thankfully I can sometimes squeeze in a good workout so that I'm so exhausted I just don't think about it. Thank God for Paige...she's the best thing I have down here, and she's probably going to move to Dallas soon.
2) My diet. I enjoy losing weight, please believe that, but damn I hate having to ration a FUCKING GRANOLA BAR. I mean holy shit. When you have to more or less "budget" a granola bar into your food for the day either you've reached a breaking point or you are barely eating anything. At least now I'm remembering that chicken is just as good as beef sometimes, but damn I miss Krystals.
3) Being sober. This goes along with the diet thing. I had TWO drinks last Tuesday and it added a full pound to me. It's probably why I'm so ill. I've had two drinks in the past three weeks. Anyone know what I'm like when I'm sober? Just read all this shit.
4) Waiting for another episode of 24. Damn I love that show and I just KNOW they're going to kill Jack Bauer off towards the end of the season. Go ahead and write it down. I'm calling it right now.
5) Being so far from Jeb. Yeah I'm well aware that's totally gay but y'all have to remember, this guy is the closest thing I have to a brother. At least when I was at college I could have snuck to Atlanta to chill or vice versa.
6) Being poor. It fucking sucks. 'Nuff said.
That's all for now. Thanks for letting me rant. It was fun.