Collage 3
The Dawg-gone Blog
Official Sponsor of "Clean, Old-Fashioned Hate" Since 1981
Monday, March 07, 2005
Ok, if you don't want to hear me bitch, stop reading.

Here's what I'm sick and tired of:

1) Being single. Yeah sure it's my fault blah blah blah. I just hate the rut that I'm in. Thankfully I can sometimes squeeze in a good workout so that I'm so exhausted I just don't think about it. Thank God for Paige...she's the best thing I have down here, and she's probably going to move to Dallas soon.

2) My diet. I enjoy losing weight, please believe that, but damn I hate having to ration a FUCKING GRANOLA BAR. I mean holy shit. When you have to more or less "budget" a granola bar into your food for the day either you've reached a breaking point or you are barely eating anything. At least now I'm remembering that chicken is just as good as beef sometimes, but damn I miss Krystals.

3) Being sober. This goes along with the diet thing. I had TWO drinks last Tuesday and it added a full pound to me. It's probably why I'm so ill. I've had two drinks in the past three weeks. Anyone know what I'm like when I'm sober? Just read all this shit.

4) Waiting for another episode of 24. Damn I love that show and I just KNOW they're going to kill Jack Bauer off towards the end of the season. Go ahead and write it down. I'm calling it right now.

5) Being so far from Jeb. Yeah I'm well aware that's totally gay but y'all have to remember, this guy is the closest thing I have to a brother. At least when I was at college I could have snuck to Atlanta to chill or vice versa.

6) Being poor. It fucking sucks. 'Nuff said.

That's all for now. Thanks for letting me rant. It was fun.


Kit
5 Comments:
Blogger Russell said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

Blogger Russell said...
A friend of mine calls 24 the "Jack Bauer Power Hour". We also LOVE that show.

Ln and I miss you, the next time you are up this way, please give us a buzz, the couch is always open, but you'll have to ditch the diet for the night if you come.

Blogger Trey said...
At least you're not a secretary... Good to hear from you. Just remember that you're not alone, well, OK, maybe you are alone but at least I miss you and that counts for something.

Blogger Corley said...
'Sup baby. FYI: The one picture on my desk is of all the 2001-02 trumpets in front of Tate on G-Day. Trying to give these guys here something like y'all gave me.

Blogger georgiagirl said...
Hi! welcome to the blog world!
FYI - the diet IS on if you come visit. Weight Watchers is my friend. It really works, I swear, and you can drink.
FYI, if you come to visit you must touch my hair, I love that about you!