Collage 3
The Dawg-gone Blog
Official Sponsor of "Clean, Old-Fashioned Hate" Since 1981
Tuesday, April 26, 2005
1. Thanks to everyone for being nice to me.

2. I'm still in a funk, I don't know why.

3. I hate my job more and more each day.

4. I get to meet 3 Doors Down tomorrow. Hopefully pics will be up soon.

5. I have no creativity right now, that's why I haven't blogged lately.

6. Hot pockets are good...Lean Pockets are just O.K.

7. Rusty, I hate Smingular.

8. LN, you rock my face off.

9. No that was NOT flirting.

10. Goodnight.


Be Safe.
1 Comments:
Blogger Russell said...
I got to see 3DD a while back and I will tell you that it was a fantastic show. But my opinion comes from two things; the lights and sound was top notch and the bar manager kept sliding me really strong drinks throughout the show. Have fun!!!