Collage 3
The Dawg-gone Blog
Official Sponsor of "Clean, Old-Fashioned Hate" Since 1981
Thursday, May 26, 2005
Felt like blogging again. Well, kinda. Well, not really. But I thought I'd do it anyway. I think I'll just do randomness via numbers. So away we go.

1. Hope you liked the previous story I wrote. It was kinda like what [NAME REDACTED] did not too long ago but definitely not as good. It was fun either way.

2. I have my second interview with WestWayne next Friday at 3:30. I'm excited just because I made it to the second round. If I can have an interview again that was as good as the first one, then I'd be in good shape.

3. Tim (Gunner) shoot me your e-mail because I need to send you some stuff. If you know what I mean.

4. Russ, I loved this year's American Idol. You did too. Don't lie. But thanks for the Constantine thing. It was funny as hell.

5. So far, I've found out that people have Googled three of the girls from the blog about Attack of the Ex Girlfriends. Those names are Summer Saunders, Erin McCoy and Dana Harrison. No word on whether or not they found nekkid pics. If you did, let me know.

6. June is a busy month. FUCK.

7. I just locked up Fantasia Barino for July 3. It should be a very big ordeal and I'm really pumped about it, whether I'm at Clear Channel or not. The good news is even if I do leave, I still get the commission. YEAH SALES!

8. I need new episodes of 24, House, and The O.C. already. I don't think I can make it all summer without Fox telling me how to think.

9. I'm done.


Until next time kids.

Be safe.
2 Comments:
Anonymous Anonymous said...
i think your sexy i see you big in show biz 5 years from know so holla at me

Blogger Gunner said...
cndktr@hotmail.com