Collage 3
The Dawg-gone Blog
Official Sponsor of "Clean, Old-Fashioned Hate" Since 1981
Tuesday, May 10, 2005
Now the first thing you're going to wonder is "What happened to Kit today that made him create an ENTIRE blog entry based on the word 'Wow'?" This may lead you to dream up inconceivable scenarios such as I dove from a moving car, saved George W. Bush from an angry liberal painted in blue and calling himself "The Real Ohio", or a multitude of other accounts not likely to happen to any regular human being.

Well, my friends, it turns out that my "Wow" was just what I said when I thought of what to title this blog. The actual sentence went "Wow, I have SHIT to write about." but it was shortened to just "Wow" when I realized that if I put the aforementioned sentence in the title, no one would read.

So I'm sorry that I misled you so if you're really angry, I don't blame you for clicking the "x" at the top right of the screen. However, if you're reading this, you've already invested enough time in hearing me go on and on that you might as well finish the drill. Mark Richt (and Jesus b/c they're friends) would be proud of you.

I saw a blind cat today. It was kinda sad and kinda cool. I think if we would've replaced Ben Affleck in "Daredevil" with this sickly, blind ass cat, it would've been a better movie.

I'm super friggin stoked about the interview in Atlanta next Monday. I'm NOT stoked about the media math test I have to take (yes kids, math is power but media math is...um...I should study I guess), but I'm sure it will work itself out for the best. Push comes to shove; I keep my job here, move into a cheaper apartment and bitch for at least another 6 months. I know that'll get you people praying for me b/c we all know how y'all LOVE hearing me complain.

I feel surprisingly well today. In fact, when I sat down to write this blog I had absolutely nothing to write about. However, as time goes on, not only do I realize I have JACK SHIT to say, but I feel like putting "big words" in more often. For example, I have nothing to say but I want to say a lot. That, my friends is the dichotomy of my life. <----Two points! So please understand that any time you see me use a word that you wouldn't regularly hear every day, it's just because I'm doing it to impress you and myself. I'm the king of "why say it in five syllables if you can say it in two?" I'll be honest though, [NAME REDACTED] is the ONE person I've met that uses words like "antithesis" and it's not because he wants to sound like he knows more than he does, it's just because that's the FIRST word that pops in his head when he's thinking of something meaning "opposite."

Also, since we're on a Merriam-Webster Journey, I'd like to show you something. If you were to look up a word like "fuck" on Merriam-Webster Online, you'll notice the sound button that lets you hear an example of the word. Click on that link and tell me that guy doesn't sound pissed off. I don't think he meant to record it; it's just that he screwed up and someone said "We can use that too!"

I might add to this blog later because I have a feeling I haven't said everything I want to. However, if I don't add, it's mainly because I'm lazy and I'll just talk to y'all tomorrow.

Either way, it has been a blast as always.

Until next time kids.

Be safe.