Collage 3
The Dawg-gone Blog
Official Sponsor of "Clean, Old-Fashioned Hate" Since 1981
Thursday, June 23, 2005
Just to let everyone know I'll be non-blogging for the next few days, since I'll be interviewing for an interesting position in Atlanta as well as watching two more of my good friends joing each other for the rest of their lives.

In case you were also thinking this, weddings are great for me to get over the idea of being with someone. Once I see both bride and groom freaking their shit out, it makes my pace of life seem quite awesome. Besides, now's a perfect time to see if I can cash in on "The Wedding Crashers" movie before it hits theaters, because we all know women will be too smart to know I'm trying to sleep with them after that movie comes out. Right now, it's still so much a whisper on the movie scene that I don't think it will cause much flack in my game (or lack thereof). Also for those scoring at home, I've converted 2 of the last 3 weddings I've been at into at least getting some sugar. We all know how I'm a fan of sugar (kissin) and not splenda (jerking off) so we'll see what happens.

For those of you scoring at home, the one time I didn't get any was because I was dating Courtney. 'Nuff said there.

Alright everyone, have a great weekend, please be safe and we'll get back in touch after my liver recovers.


Until next time kids.

Be safe.


P.S. -- Sample some Michael Buble over the weekend and report to me on your findings. I personally love:

"Dream a little dream of me"
"Moondance"
"Feeling Good"
"Home" <----Have whiskey and deep thoughts ready.
"Fever"
2 Comments:
Blogger Dave said...
I personally enjoy his rendition of "you'll never find another", "that's all", and "kissing a fool".

Blogger Oob said...
No. YOU be safe.