Collage 3
The Dawg-gone Blog
Official Sponsor of "Clean, Old-Fashioned Hate" Since 1981
Thursday, June 09, 2005
So, since I vowed to not bitch anymore in my blogs I'll just give a quick update of what's going on with the job situation and my life in general.

1. Today my bosses gave me the proverbial "last straw."

2. Westwayne is no longer hiring for that position. Due to budget cuts, they're not even going to hire anyone. I talked to them about an internship but that's way off in the future.

3. My last day at Clear Channel (tentatively) will be July 15. However, I'm certain I will not be an employee by July 31.

4. I will probably be moving home to Perry for a while to get my finances straight and focus on getting another job in Atlanta. I could live in Perry, wait tables and not accumulate any more debt or I could keep sinking here, so as much as it pains me to say this, I'll probably be Perry bound for a MINIMAL amount of time. At least Mom's happy about it.

5. I lost another 1/2 pound this week. Don't know how that happened, especially after last weekend, but I refuse to argue with my scale. That brings the grand total to 15 pounds so far. Congratulate me as I gorge on cheese fries.

6. Amos' Bachelor party is still tomorrow evening. IF you're coming, please get here ASAP on Friday because we'd like to eat out before the evening's activities. However, I'd rather you be here than be on time, so get here when you can, if you can.

Until next time kids.

Be safe.
1 Comments:
Blogger Oob said...
Hey, .5 is still .5! Congrats!

And btw, I do have the (h)... :)