Collage 3
The Dawg-gone Blog
Official Sponsor of "Clean, Old-Fashioned Hate" Since 1981
Thursday, August 25, 2005
Get a shit-ton of comments.

Granted, not all of those came from living, breathing human beings but most did. And hey, much love to the digital drones hard at work placing ads in my little ole craptacular blog. You guys make me feel like this little spot of the internet is worth stopping by.

So yeah, things are decent. Little bits and pieces here and there tend to make one rattled and wonder what's going on and if he made the right decision, but then he sits back and realizes that Russ, Ln, Jeb, and those that are also close to him are just around the corner. It's comforting and it's finally starting to feel like "home" even though I still don't know where anything is.

One more Munson Mix has been made. Off of the suggestion of one of my old co-workers, Wes, I made the newest with Metallica's "One" taken from the S&M Album. I'm not sure if anyone knows this, but I think that song is in the same key as "Krypton." At least it fits well at the beginning, even if I'm wrong about that. So far, that's the best I think.

I've been doing a lot of thinking about what I want next. I've also been doing a lot of thinking for people around me and how I can help them, now that I'm in a position to. Oob (the shit-hot one), stick in there, you'll be fine. My thoughts are with you because I know it's tough, but it gets better and when it's over, you feel like you've actually accomplished more than just bettering your career.

But I digress. Going back to thinking about what I want next, I think "a girl" might be a logical answer. We'll see. I'm a little scared about jumping back into it all and it's kind of tough to invite someone home when you're crashing with a family, but it's only until March. Yes, I said March. That's when Jeb's lease runs out. I figured "why go get my own place and not save money when I can just sacrifice and save?" Trust me, you can only swallow so much pride until it loses the taste. (<----That's a line for a good country song [NAME REDACTED])

Well thank you all for posting. I was really just kidding about all that and I had nothing else to say, but hell it made me feel great when I saw all that. I hope to see you all soon.

Until next time kids.

Be safe.
3 Comments:
Blogger Brett said...
I actually didn't read this one.

Blogger Ludakit said...
Ass.

Blogger Oob said...
I always check your blog, Kit. And thanks for the positive thoughts... it helps a lot!