Collage 3
The Dawg-gone Blog
Official Sponsor of "Clean, Old-Fashioned Hate" Since 1981
Friday, August 05, 2005
So I decided that with the extended family all wanting to see me and take me out to dinner this week that I'd just blow the diet out of the water as best I could.

Well I'm doing great at it for those wondering. Right now I'm finishing off the last bit of Breyer's Oreo Ice Cream and it's FANTASTIC. I mean damn it's good.

Not really much to report on to provoke any kind of deep thoughts. I generally try to keep people on their toes by expressing my opinion in the harshest manner possible to illicit responses from the masses. However, today I'm about as blank as my sheet of paper that lists "girls I've dated recently." Maybe tomorrow will be better.

I would like to point everyone over to this blog. I'm sure most of you remember Joe Brown and his partner in crime Eric Crawford. We all know [NAME REDACTED] does. Quote from the Chicago trip: "Joe, you're making this trip miserable for me already." At the time of this quote, we hadn't even left the parking lot. Anyway, Joe and I got to talking today and he's established a new blog where Judge Joe Brown rules on...well whatever he wants to form an opinion on. Seems like a fun idea and since Joe's an intelligent fella, I'm sure it'll be a good read.

Finally one last picture in honor of the aforementioned Eric Crawford:

technews

Until next time kids.

Be safe.
3 Comments:
Blogger jules3882 said...
Hey Kit! I just stumbled upon your journal and thought I'd say hi. Hi! We should have a drink sometime... shoot me a msg on Yahoo Messenger (my AIM is messed up) - Jules3882@yahoo.com Hope things are going well!

Anonymous Anonymous said...
Kit,
This site is GUILTY of being frickin sweeeet! Thanks for the honorable mention.

-Judge Joe Brown

Blogger Stacy said...
that pic is amazing.......had so much fun love you thanks for coming!