Collage 3
The Dawg-gone Blog
Official Sponsor of "Clean, Old-Fashioned Hate" Since 1981
Wednesday, August 03, 2005
And that something is giving head.

Sorry for the beginning if you're under the age of 16, but if you are, what in the hell are you doing reading my blog? Your parents need to put that "Net Nanny" to work quick-fast-and-in-a-hurry.

Also, for those of you thinking that it was me that got head from a bleeding heart Liberal, you would be sadly mistaken, but it's ok because I'm sad about that too. My old roomate Jonathan called me earlier tonight (which now is technically yesterday) and told me that after reading my previous blog where I had a war of words with A.J. The Lib, he had no idea I was so ultra Conservative. I then informed him that while I'm ultra Conservative in most aspects, I'm very Moderate in others. Why I'm capitalizing Conservative, Moderate, and Liberal is beyond me. I just noticed that.

Moving on, he remarked that while he is Conservative as well, he found one great thing that Liberals are good at and that would be giving head. He met a "nice" girl the other night who is just off the charts Liberal and then proceeded to work his magic and get "head that made his toes curl." Then he told me that she made him also wear his cowboy hat. I found that amusing so here it is for all the world to see.

In other news, I'm still not fully unpacked. I have a lot of work to do in that area and I don't really know when it's going to all get done. However, I can feel all of this disorganization taking a toll on me so I'm sure it will be taken care of soon.

I went to lunch with both of my cousins today which was a great experience. It was really good to see Sam(antha) since I have a feeling we're a lot alike in certain aspects. I have great family on both my mom and dad's side. I'm blessed like that.

In other news, there is a great caption contest involving Steve Spurrier that can be found here. The more I read Paul Westerdawg's Blog, the more I enjoy it. It's a fine piece of work.

Well, I reckon I'm off to bed.

Until next time kids.

Be safe.
4 Comments:
Blogger Unknown said...
Thanks for the link!

paul

Anonymous Anonymous said...
You have something against Liberals, brother? :) :P

Blogger Staisha said...
Jamie Wood, of course! By the way, I'm going to be in athens on labor day weekend and since you're super close, now, I expect you to be there too!! sooo excited!! miss you!

Blogger Stacy said...
guess it's a good thing I'm not a liberal....haha