Collage 3
The Dawg-gone Blog
Official Sponsor of "Clean, Old-Fashioned Hate" Since 1981
Thursday, September 29, 2005
But I ain't going to tonight.

I will, however, do a real quick "update style" post about trivia.

1. Stacy G. is like Lisa Kudrow and Ashlee Simpson mixed. Personality plus looks (in a punkish way...like Ashlee Simpson).

2. I actually knew a couple of answers. Makes you feel good when you realize you're not just there to eat and laugh.

3. Speaking of laughing, I was so completely off with my jokes that night. I mean seriously, I said nothing funny. Ugh, I hate having an off night.

4. "Fuck Google." -- Russ

5. Art, our trivia...um...reader, BLOWS.

That is all for now.

Until next time kids.

Be safe.
1 Comments:
Blogger Stacy said...
There's another Stacy G. in your life?? I'm pissed.