Collage 3
The Dawg-gone Blog
Official Sponsor of "Clean, Old-Fashioned Hate" Since 1981
Wednesday, October 12, 2005
1. I'm sore as shit. Running will do that too you. Thank God trivia got canceled tonight so I could rest some, but I do miss the trivia bunch.

2. Dave has a hilarious SNL skit on his blog. You should check it out.

3. I recently joined Myspace and even though I love my blog more than life itself, through Myspace I have found a way to connect with 6 people in two days that I never thought I'd ever see again. One of them being my first ever "real" girlfriend (4 months in sixth grade bitches), who is hot. I mean REALLY hot. And consequently really married. Congrats Tami. She's a good soul.

4. I miss blogging about things other than football, but since that's all I'm thinking about these days, I can't help myself.

5. Speaking of which, I appreciate all the comments on my great breakdown of the UGA vs. UT game. Assholes.

6. Russ, congrats on the iBook.

7. How about the new iPod Video thing?!?

8. I haven't been playing efficient poker as of late. Damn it.

9. [NAME REDACTED]. You, me, drinks. Soon.

10. I keep thinking about an ex-girlfriend (not the one mentioned above), and not one you'd think that I would be thinking about. This is different. It's not at an unhealthy level or anything, but she creeps in my mind from time to time. Kind of an odd feeling when you have no reason to think about her. She's just...there.

11. And I'm spent.


Until next time kids.

Be safe.
2 Comments:
Blogger Russell said...
Trivia will be back next Weds

Blogger Mr. Oubre said...
You still doing the WW thing? I've been doing the running thing too. I finally ran a straight mile for the first time Tuesday since HIGH SCHOOL. I lost 3.4 today and now I'm down 33.4 so I'm at the 10% mark. I'm feeling good. Keep it up!!! :)