Collage 3
The Dawg-gone Blog
Official Sponsor of "Clean, Old-Fashioned Hate" Since 1981
Sunday, October 02, 2005
This is what happens when I have NOTHING to do on Sunday. I played in an online tourney. One of those large ones with 2400 people and I finished about 358. Not bad, but no $$$ to show for it. I'm getting better but a lot of that also has to do with luck.

Anyway, I said a long time ago that some of the news sources that are internet based were actually some of the first bloggers (see: Matt Drudge). However, this was wrong. For some odd reason I thought about this today. Here is the first blogger EVER, before the internet was really even popular.

Doogie Howser, M.D.



Thanks Doogie. You did a great job.

Also, in finishing out this blog I'd like to say:



Only 6 days until The Shocker returns!!!

Go Dawgs!!

Until next time kids.

Be safe.
2 Comments:
Blogger Brett said...
What's wrong with y'all's fingerss.

Blogger Chris said...
Brett,I believe they're simulating the dental configuration of the average Tennessee fan.
-C