Collage 3
The Dawg-gone Blog
Official Sponsor of "Clean, Old-Fashioned Hate" Since 1981
Sunday, October 02, 2005
This is what happens when I have NOTHING to do on Sunday. I played in an online tourney. One of those large ones with 2400 people and I finished about 358. Not bad, but no $$$ to show for it. I'm getting better but a lot of that also has to do with luck.

Anyway, I said a long time ago that some of the news sources that are internet based were actually some of the first bloggers (see: Matt Drudge). However, this was wrong. For some odd reason I thought about this today. Here is the first blogger EVER, before the internet was really even popular.

Doogie Howser, M.D.



Thanks Doogie. You did a great job.

Also, in finishing out this blog I'd like to say:



Only 6 days until The Shocker returns!!!

Go Dawgs!!

Until next time kids.

Be safe.
4 Comments:
Blogger Brett said...
What's wrong with y'all's fingerss.

Blogger Weird Alaska Freak said...
I'm really rather disappointed that you haven't made some sort of comment about Florida getting spanked. I'd be all about that.

Blogger Matt said...
Ahh, my finger's missing. Yeah that Bama game was a slaughter....but watching that Prothro injury made me cringe.

Blogger Chris said...
Brett,I believe they're simulating the dental configuration of the average Tennessee fan.
-C