Collage 3
The Dawg-gone Blog
Official Sponsor of "Clean, Old-Fashioned Hate" Since 1981
Saturday, October 01, 2005
Off day = Scouting day

After my nap of course.

Anyway, I'm calling the upset. I predicted a while ago that I felt Alabama was well equipped to win a struggling SEC West. Today, I'm picking the Tide over Florida in what will be Florida's toughest road game. It will be a low scoring game and if Florida wins, look for them to take that momentum into the Cocktail Party.

Let's hope they lose.

Until next time kids.

Be safe.
2 Comments:
Blogger jules3882 said...
I could slap whoever decided to keep repeating the play where Prothro broke his leg. That was disgusting. I was trying to eat. Ugh.

Blogger Ludakit said...
I'm trying to find that on the internet...I want to post the pic on the site.