Collage 3
The Dawg-gone Blog
Official Sponsor of "Clean, Old-Fashioned Hate" Since 1981
Sunday, November 13, 2005
I didn't want the post on this blog to be the one about how I thought we were going to win on Saturday, so I decided to put this up here.

I'll update tomorrow about the entire weekend and how it was cool/crappy.

In other news, I think it's pretty well known that I'm a very big wrestling fan and always have been. So in all seriousness, I'd like to pass along to any other "closet wrestling fans" out there that Eddie Guerrero passed away today at the age of 38.

I was a big fan of Eddie and his work ethic around the wrestling business. He had a great charisma about him and was a very hard worker in the ring. He had away from the ring issues if you will, but overcame them to become one of the top WWE stars of the new millenium.

I'm truly saddened by this (keep all your smartass comments to yourselves). I wish nothing but his family the best.

Until next time kids.

Be safe.
1 Comments:
Blogger Stacy said...
We lost two games in a row because of bad play calling. You're never going to make it to National Title like that. You know that. I'd rather have a coach who could take a team with all of our talent and put them on top where they belong.

And you would too.