Collage 3
The Dawg-gone Blog
Official Sponsor of "Clean, Old-Fashioned Hate" Since 1981
Thursday, December 15, 2005
Not any one of the ones we came up with at trivia.

I mean we got our asses kicked. But hey, we had a helluva time, I think Stacy G. actually got drunk, Russ wore a scarf on his head, Rob developed a points system, and Art (the trivia mastur---bator) sucked ass again which kept him batting 1.000 since we started playing.

In other news, I was delighted to get home and see that I had a message on AIM. It went a little something like this...

DAWGFAN612: YOU ARE LAME AS HELL.

Nice. You're probably the same douchebag that keeps commenting annonymously on the blogs. I don't necessarily like liberals and I'm damn sure not a supporter of Gator fans, but I HATE cowards. I mean I hate them with a passion. Please understand that you're not getting under my skin, you're just proving yourself to be weak, scared, and self concious. If you have a problem with me, say it openly. I won't delete it, I swear. Hell, if you want to even go one on one with the Notorious One, you're more than welcome to do so. We'll sell tickets and make some $$$ in the process.

That being said, I'm going to hit the sack. My quota for no-talent-ass-clowns has been reached for the evening.

Until next time kids.

Be safe.
3 Comments:
Anonymous Anonymous said...
what's up nizzel? How was your drive this a.m. with all the ice everywhere? JEb i used anonymous b/c i forgot my password

Blogger alfredblog said...
dude.
there are other liberals on your blog?
you tell 'em i said to fuck off.
there ain't rom for 2 liberals on this little patch of land.

Blogger galarza said...
oooohhhh....that wasnt drunk...that was affected. drunk is for other times; not wednesdays.