Collage 3
The Dawg-gone Blog
Official Sponsor of "Clean, Old-Fashioned Hate" Since 1981
Sunday, January 29, 2006
So I've been tagged by another blogger. What "tagged" means, I don't know, but I haven't even took her out on a date. Does that make me a slut?

Anyway, you tagged, so I'm answering.


Four Jobs I've had:
1. Waiter
2. Bouncer/Bartender (Bouncer...that's funny to me)
3. Radio Advertising Sales Rep
4. Account Executive for Colgate-Palmolive in the "freight" sense.

Four movies I can watch over and over:
1. Forrest Gump
2. Old School
3. Wedding Crashers
4. Love Actually

Four places I've lived (in chronological order):
1. Perry, GA
2. Athens, GA
3. Savannah, GA
4. Atlanta, GA

Four TV shows I love (in order of how much I love them):
1. 24
2. House
3. The O.C.
4. WWE Raw (stop laughing)

Ten highly regarded and recommended TV shows that I've never watched a single minute of:
1. My Name is Earl
2. The Office
3. Six Feet Under
4. The West Wing
5. Nip/Tuck
6. Queer Eye for the Straight Guy
7. C.S.I. Miami and New York
8. Desperate Housewives
9. Grey's Anatomy
10. The Shield

Four places I've vacationed (I'm including some bowl trips):
1. Road-tripped most of FL once
2. New Orleans, LA
3. Chicago, IL
4. Bahamas

Four of my favorite dishes:
1. Pizza
2. Pot Roast with Rice and Gravy
3. Fincher's BBQ (burgers included)
4. Spaghetti

Four sites I visit daily:
1. Blogs
2. E-mail
3. Dawgbone.net
4. BankofAmerica.com

Four places I would rather be right now:
1. London, England
2. Orange County, CA (just for the experience of "rich snobby people")
3. Australia
4. Denver, CO (I don't know why, I just would like to see some mountains)

Four bloggers I am tagging:
1. Stacy G. (the one from Perry)
2. Fly High Jen
3. Staisha
4. The Georgia Sports Blog (actually, I'm just doing it so people will click over there)

Well I guess that's all for now.

Until next time kids.

Be safe.
3 Comments:
Anonymous Anonymous said...
House over the OC??? I'm not complaining, just surprised!;]

Blogger Gunner said...
"Tagged" means there was a moment in which you were unknowingly hit by a tranq dart, and that odd new ear ring you have allows us to track your migratory habits...

Blogger galarza said...
HEY! my family lives in the OC...