Collage 3
The Dawg-gone Blog
Official Sponsor of "Clean, Old-Fashioned Hate" Since 1981
Thursday, January 26, 2006
So I spent the better part of tonight revamping the blog. I told you guys I wasn't going to post again until it got a makeover.

I hope you like it.

Please let me know if you have any problems leaving comments, seeing things, links not working, etc. I basically took someone else's template and merged it with a blogger template. So this bastard child of blogger is ready to roll.

By the way, if anyone knows how to move "The Dawg-gone Blog" to where it appears over the collage, I'd greatly appreciate the tip.

Anyway, take a look around and click the links n' shit.

Have a kickass weekend.

Until next time kids.

Be safe.
4 Comments:
Blogger Stacy said...
very nice ;) works like a charm!

Blogger Russell said...
Except for the fact that your titles are in orange (everything orange sucks) I thing it's great!!!

Blogger Oob said...
Very nice, my friend. Very nice.

Blogger Ludakit said...
E-mail notification test.

I'm a dork.