Collage 3
The Dawg-gone Blog
Official Sponsor of "Clean, Old-Fashioned Hate" Since 1981
Thursday, January 05, 2006
I watched "Wedding Crashers." (PLEASE click the link and watch the trailer...it's a special one and safe for work)

I thought it was good. Not nearly as funny as The 40 Year Old Virgin, but good anyway. I am slowly learning through movies and experiences as of late that I don't want to be single anymore. However, I'm really fucking tired of trying to figure shit out. Thank God for Samuel Adams' Cherry Wheat Beer.

Had a great time with Russ, GG, and Stacy G. last night.

Poor Stacy owes me (and I think a lot of other people) money. I might make her pay. I might not. I haven't decided yet.

I want to blog more because I realize that the more "bad" shit that happens to me (I put "bad" in quotations because it's not really bad, it's just more of an inconvenience), the more I want to write because I tend to think 10 million times more about "what this means" or "what that means" or "does 'it' mean anything at all or is 'it' just 'it'"?

Dizzy yet? Good.

I do play good poker when I'm "blue" though. I wouldn't say exceptional, because I did suffer one bad beat tonight and but I got very lucky twice in the second tourney in which I finished...second.

However, the profits outweighed the losses tonight which means I'll go into the black for yet another evening.

I'm tired.

Until next time kids.

Be safe.
5 Comments:
Blogger galarza said...
yes, cherry wheat...the jubilee in your mouth.

and make me pay. i need to learn to put my $ where my mouth is. i just hope i can still make my car payment after i pay you... :(

Blogger Brett said...
Yeah, Kit, we're going to need you to make a trip to Nashville to discuss this.

Blogger georgiagirl said...
julbilee in your mouth.... "insert joke here"

LOL

Blogger Brett said...
Ok, I just watched the trailer (usually save that til late in the evening). That's really funny... sort of.

Blogger Russell said...
I'm happy that I was Vince. Owen has a funny nose.