Collage 3
The Dawg-gone Blog
Official Sponsor of "Clean, Old-Fashioned Hate" Since 1981
Friday, February 17, 2006
Just some quick hits for the weekend:

1. Heading out tomorrow (today) to go see The Song Writer. I'm really looking forward to it and hopefully I'll have a full recap with pictures Sunday or Monday.

2. I fought the IRS and I won today. Total refund = almost $2700. This is what happens when you have a job (see: Radio Advertising) and you spend ALL of your money on deductions like gas, insurance, etc. However, next year I'm going to get my ASS KICKED.

3. Total poker winnings for the week: $400. I've got that going for me. Which is nice.

4. Jeb and I found a place. 3 Bedroom / 2 Bath at Gables Mill. I'm excited. Jeb is too.

5. I will not get enough sleep tonight. But I'm ok with that.

Until next time kids.

Be safe.