Collage 3
The Dawg-gone Blog
Official Sponsor of "Clean, Old-Fashioned Hate" Since 1981
Thursday, March 30, 2006
This has been the story of my life lately. Ups, downs, and all-arounds in between, the pieces of Kit are just kind of floating around and bumping into each other as time goes on. It's kinda nice and very challenging, but different...and sometimes, different is OK.

I apologize for not blogging at all lately. The main reason for that was the lack of internet service at the time. However, that has obviously been fixed and Jeb and I are cruising at high speed on the GoDawgs network while being surrounded by wireless signals originating from Tech students. My damn apartment is full of those little buzzy bastards, but I did give a nice (and decently cute) Tech girl $2 the other day for her Relay for Life campaign thing. It made me feel good.

Right now I look scary. I haven't shaved since last Tuesday and I honestly don't want to start since I know now that it will be a long and grueling process. I'll probably do it Friday sometime, but I haven't decided said time yet, so for now I guess I'll just keep it. For those that haven't seen me lately, I feel a little bit heftier (since I pulled my back moving an entertainment center on Sunday, I decided to just go on and eat this week) since I've been unleashing hell on McDonald's Hotcakes and Sausage all week long. I haven't even looked them up on Weight Watchers. I really just don't want to know. Shit, I just looked it up. It ain't pretty.

The HDTV Jeb and I bought but haven't paid for looks fucking amazing. That sonofabitch is pure glory. The surround sound completes the circle and it proves that young professionals (HA!) shouldn't be allowed money.

I'm sucking at poker. I'm almost embarrassed to play.

I got into an argument with a friend lately and when it was all over I don't know why I was arguing in the first place. I think it was bad jack. That's the only thing we agree it could have been. Truth be known, and I told her this, I think we argue because it's fun. I don't think she agrees, but maybe she does. Maybe not. Either way, all signs point to me not being ready to drink again. I've been doing it lately more than I think I feel comfortable with, so perhaps I should tone it down once more.

Anyway, for all eyes that read this blog, you're cordially invited to the Jack Bauer Power Hour (thanks Ru$$) on Monday in High Definition. Let me know if you're coming so I can know how much dinner to cook. Also, you might find this slightly Brokeback, but I'll be watching Wrestlemania on Sunday. You should join me. Even if you don't like wrestling; Wrestlemania is something different. Trust me on this one.

Y'all have a helluva weekend.

Until next time kids.

Be safe.
2 Comments:
Blogger Dave said...
Wrestlemania is way brokeback.

Sorry we can't make it tonight to the festivites, but we'll be watching and sharing the kick-ass cosmic energy that is Jack Bauer.

BTW, this comment had the fucking hardest word verification I've ever seen.

Anonymous Anonymous said...
I will never stop loving Mcdonald's breakfast. No matter how gross it is, or how fattening, it's one of the highlights of my life, and I'm not even ashamed.
<3 Hailey