Collage 3
The Dawg-gone Blog
Official Sponsor of "Clean, Old-Fashioned Hate" Since 1981
Thursday, April 20, 2006
True story:

Last night at trivia we NAILED (and by "we" I mean Ln) the final question only to have me pop up and say "I think we should risk 12 points."

The logic behind this was since we had either led or been right outside of the lead for most of the game, it would be very tough for those trying to catch us to all risk 20 points and all get it right in order to win.

And we lost by one fucking point.

That's the last time I apply "The Jeopardy Theory" to trivia.



Screw you Trebek.
Until next time kids.

Be safe.
2 Comments:
Blogger Russell said...
It is so not your fault. It is a total group failure.

Blogger Brett said...
I still haven't recovered from that defeat. That makes a breakup feel like a paper cut.