Here are the goals I have accomplished/set to accomplish this extended weekend:
1. Take time out to remember why I have Monday off. (Check x 365)
2. "And we can build this dream together..." -- AKA Watch Mannequin
on INHD. (Check)
3. Watch X-Men 3 (Check -- 6 out of 10)
4. Watch Mission Impossible III (Check -- 8 out of 10)
5. Eat pizza (Check...in dos horas)
6. Sleep in (Check x 2...one to go)
7. Exercise (Check)
8. Watch the Braves (Check)
9. Update the blog (In the process of checking)
10. Update the Myspace page
11. Try to spend as little $$$ as possible....(um....)
12. Create a new Munson Mix based on the music of 24. Click here to listen.
(Check, but be warned, the ending blows) Also, if you want a copy, let me know.
Everyone have a safe and happy day off. One week until Jeb's birthday, two weeks until I'm a male bridesmaid (henceforth known as "Bridestud"), three weeks until Athens, four weeks until I fly to North Carolina to see the male parental unit, and five weeks until a break.
Until next time kids.