Collage 3
The Dawg-gone Blog
Official Sponsor of "Clean, Old-Fashioned Hate" Since 1981
Thursday, May 18, 2006
But one of the ways people found my blog today was by Yahoo searching "Meredith is a slut." I'm the number two search result. *Editor's note, an update now shows me as the sixth result*

Yeah, tell me again how I'm the only one that doesn't like her.

Until next time kids.

Be safe.

P.S. -- Yes, they finally killed Marissa off of The O.C. The only thing that saddens me is that next season will be the last because the show is officially not as good as it used to be.
3 Comments:
Blogger Corley said...
KK: can you send me the pic of you, me, MDK, and Gunner's Chief from your blogspot page? I'd like to have it.

Blogger Stacy said...
yeah, could that death scene on the OC have been anymore horrible? I was very unimpressed...

Blogger JoJo said...
Even worse was the fact that it was so obvious i think it couLd have been 10x better by doing one thing DON'T GIVE AWAY THE HUGE PLOT POINT ON THE PREVIEWS. Now it is time for the show to hit dawson's creek cheezyness and its very sad. On a brighter note the finally of that 70's show was great can't believe its been 10 seasons.