Collage 3
The Dawg-gone Blog
Official Sponsor of "Clean, Old-Fashioned Hate" Since 1981
Tuesday, June 27, 2006
I know I said I wasn't going to post much, but when I'm in a mood like the current one I'm in, I'd rather be left alone and not have to answer questions. So, here's the answers you're looking for...

1) 118
2) No, I will not be at Poker on Tuesday or Thursday Stacy G.
3) No, I did not go to Carolina for a girl.
4) No, I won't tell you why I went.
5) No, I don't want to talk about it.
6) Yes, I do love you too and appreciate your friendship and your willingness to stand by-beside-behind me even though you don't know what's going on.
7) No, it's not just one thing that's got me down. It's a mood and it will pass with time.
8) Yes, I'm ok...I promise.
9) No, this is not my soapbox and I don't want you to feel sorry, sad, or pity for me. Stress is stress and we all handle it differently.
10) Yes, things will be better tomorrow.

If I left anything out, just wait and I'm sure I'll answer it another time.

Until next time kids.

Be safe.

P.S. -- I can't fucking wait until football season.