Collage 3
The Dawg-gone Blog
Official Sponsor of "Clean, Old-Fashioned Hate" Since 1981
Wednesday, June 28, 2006
So I know I said I wasn't going to be blogging much, but I worked out today and wrote a VERY long post in the secret blog, so I'm better. Which is nice.

The good news is that I figured I'd post more, but post less about my personal life and more about commentary. I want to rant, talk shit, and say what I want, but I'd like to do less of it about the stuff going on over here. Besides, I'm a hits-whore so the more I ramble about me, the less hits I get. Story of my life. You can see evidence of this here, which I still have no idea what in the hell it is or how my blog got on it, but whatever. By the way, I would REALLY encourage you to click that link. It's almost kind of creepy.

Anyway, I have the other blog to write what I want to write, so there's no sense in boring y'all with the trainwreck that happens upstairs sometimes.

So, I'll be back to being normal soon. Until then, it's kind of nice to just be.

Until next time kids.

Be safe.