Collage 3
The Dawg-gone Blog
Official Sponsor of "Clean, Old-Fashioned Hate" Since 1981
Monday, July 31, 2006
In the recent wake of my viewing of the new Miami Vice movie (6 out of 10 for those scoring at home), I took the remake of "In the Air Tonight" and made it a Munson Mix.

All in all, the mix is ok at best in my own opinion. The Munson clips in this one are supposed to be reflective of the big plays throughout Georgia Football history, but that's pretty much every other mix you've heard that I've done. I'm having a hard time finding clips that aren't as much play-by-play as they are some of Munson's musings.

If anyone knows where I can find good quality clips of Munson rambling about drunk students, good looking girls, etc., please let me know. I've got a lot of good ideas, but no way to put them into a mix.

Also, if anyone knows where I can download video highlights of the Dawgs, PLEASE let me know. Even if it's something as simple as subscribing to Scout or Rivals (which makes me the last true Dawg fan NOT on those sites).

Anyway, to "peep" the new mix, click here. Take a listen and if you like it and want to add it to your gameday collection, let me know and I'll send it to you via e-mail. I can be contacted at KitZeus99 [at] aol.com.

Until next time kids.

Be safe.
1 Comments:
Blogger Unknown said...
Kit,

I haven't listened yet, but I'm about to. Can't wait actually.

I've got some stuff that you might dig. I've got a multi-minute ramble from Munson on the students slowing tearing down the goal posts in 2000.

Might have some others. If you can take an email file of unlimited size, I'll email it to you.

Separately, if you get any quality video let me know as well.