Collage 3
The Dawg-gone Blog
Official Sponsor of "Clean, Old-Fashioned Hate" Since 1981
Sunday, July 02, 2006
Even the darkest cloud runs out of rain.

I think everyone's on the same page when I say that everything hasn't been perfect in Kitland lately, but last night through a conversation with a close friend's husband, something was "revealed" to me that let me know things are looking up.

Since there are Dawg-gone Blog lurkers out there that read but don't want me to know they read, I won't get into specifics. But I will say that there is a certain dream of mine that I've been after for the past 5 or 6 years, but I've just gotten more serious about it within the past year or two. After discussing some particulars, I think I finally found the final piece to making that dream happen.

Now comes the research and paperwork. I might enlist a few of you to help me sit down and figure out some numbers and bring up any ideas that I might have skipped over. A few more calls and a big folder full of resources and I can finally take the next step.

I'm dead serious this time around...and I'm scared to death.

Everything's better in Moderation.

Until next time kids.

Be safe.
1 Comments:
Anonymous Anonymous said...
U GO KIT