Collage 3
The Dawg-gone Blog
Official Sponsor of "Clean, Old-Fashioned Hate" Since 1981
Saturday, August 05, 2006
I'm writing to you from the grand metropolis known as Perry, Georgia. I'm spending the time at the old casa before Wednesday when I pull a PWD and go all "Spies Like Us" to Vegas. Also, in quasi-related news, Russ has promised to pop my Vegas cherry. I'll make sure he wears protection.

The title of this post is anticipation because all of the Dawgs successfully reported to campus (article from GeorgiaDogs.com, linked by Dawgbone.net). However, this excludes those that didn't qualify academically. I'm talking to you Ben Harden and Justin "Bean" Anderson.

I'm on the edge of my chair in anticipation on the developing stories at DB, OL, WR, and of course, QB.


Photo: They're pissed because they all wore the same thing to the photo shoot.

Me personally, I think we're going to be a good team this year. I'm not sure if we'll be GREAT, but we should definitely be good. A 9-win (and possibly a 10-win or more) season should not be out of the question.

We've definitely got questions we must answer, and it would suit me fine for Richt to pick one QB before practice is over and stick with that QB. However, that will most likely not be the case and my PRE-PRE-season pick is for Joe T. to start the first two games, with Stafford taking over afterwards. I hate for so much talent not to see the field, but it has been proven time and time again in college football that you just can't win with two QBs.

Anyway, I'm very much looking forward to the next 3 weeks, with it all coming to a head on September 2nd.

Let the hype begin. A lot is going to happen in a short amount of time.

I live for this.

Until next time kids.

Be safe.

(Shout out to ABH for the photo)