Collage 3
The Dawg-gone Blog
Official Sponsor of "Clean, Old-Fashioned Hate" Since 1981
Friday, September 22, 2006
PWD and The King have covered up UGA vs. Colorado pretty well. If you're not going to be in Athens (like ME!), then go check out their information overloads so you can grab some perspective.


Here's what Geno thinks:

Dawgs win 34-10

-and-


What would Ralphie taste like as a Philly Cheese Steak?



What Kit thinks:

Predicted score:
UGA -- 23
Colorado -- 13

Hey, shut up. We're 3-0 and I've predicted 23-13 a couple of times now and every time I have we have shut out the opponent. I'll do whatever it takes to win.

Anyway, sorry about some omissions on the Redcoat Chant I posted in the previous blog. I didn't forget both parts ("Woot Woot" is "raise the roof"), but I did forget where the "hop" went. I was hoping no one would notice, but you did...so blow me.

One quick thing to check out before I let you go. There is a Liberty Mutual commerical floating around that has what I feel is a great tune because no matter how good you feel, this one seems to bring you down to your knees like a loss to 1-AA Montana State. The band is called "Hem" and here is their Myspace page. I would encourage you to listen to the track called "Half Acre." In my opinion, it's damn good.

See you in Athens.

Until next time kids.

Be safe (and Go Dawgs!).