Collage 3
The Dawg-gone Blog
Official Sponsor of "Clean, Old-Fashioned Hate" Since 1981
Sunday, October 22, 2006
Yes, I finally did what I was supposed to be doing all week long. I decided to get off my ass (after the GREAT Falcons/Steelers game) and update the links to your right.

Let's run down them, shall we?

Consistent Bloggers: Friends of mine who blog every day
Non-consistent Bloggers: Friends of mine who don't tend to blog every day
Georgia Football Blogs: This is self explanatory, but I added a few new ones that should have been there all along.
Other College Blogs and Web Sites: Again, self explanatory.

If I forgot your blog, PLEASE shoot me an e-mail at KitZeus99 (at) aol.com ASAP and I will get it changed.

Sorry it took so long. There will be a MSU review plus one helluva long NSFW rant on the fans booing Mo Mass coming later in the day.

That's all for now.

Until next time kids.

Be safe.