Collage 3
The Dawg-gone Blog
Official Sponsor of "Clean, Old-Fashioned Hate" Since 1981
Sunday, November 26, 2006
From Reg-gie, Reg-gie, Reg-gie:

"C'mon dog, it's a game," Ball said. "Georgia is Georgia. They're a good football team, but they ain't no speed bump or anything like that. It's just a game. Unfortunately for us, they've come out the last couple of years and won the game."

I have to absolutely agree with that if by "last couple of years" he meant "the last six games we've played against Georgia."

I'll be honest, I never thought for a second that we would lose this game, but for fear of a jinx I didn't say anything. It was one of those games like when we played Tennessee in 2000. You just knew the Dawgs were going to walk away victorious.

Damn today felt good.

Until next time kids.

Be safe.
1 Comments:
Blogger Stacy said...
I had so much fun with you on Saturday! That was my second favorite part of day, aside from beating TECH! :)