Collage 3
The Dawg-gone Blog
Official Sponsor of "Clean, Old-Fashioned Hate" Since 1981
Friday, December 15, 2006
Well, not world, but definitely "Georgia."

This evening I'm headed to the Coastal Empire and more specifically Savannah, Georgia to see some old friends that I used to work with. It's a very interesting trip for me since I was screaming to get out of Savannah when I lived there and now that things are as they should be, I'm screaming to get back in just to spend some time with the folks that made it worthwhile.

Here's hoping I don't get too drunk to forget the whole weekend.

Also, I could use some company for the ride, so if you have my cell phone number, you're more than welcome to give me a ring.

Anyway, check out the links to the right to catch yourself up on all Dawg-related news. Remember, the dead period of recruiting starts on Monday, so I anticipate a very big recruiting update soon. I think we've got a good shot at some talent that we need to wear Red and Black.

Not much else to say. Let's hope we all have a helluva weekend.


Until next time kids.

Be safe.
1 Comments:
Blogger galarza said...
i hope you have fun, but you better be well enough to poker on tues...

its going to get to the point where i have to come to your house & pick you up myself!