Collage 3
The Dawg-gone Blog
Official Sponsor of "Clean, Old-Fashioned Hate" Since 1981
Tuesday, December 26, 2006
Hello again, Dawg people.

I have a couple of quick hits to bestow upon you before I get ready for the rest of my week, so let's not waste any of your time, ok?

1. Remember a couple of posts back when I mentioned some guy from Arby's Corporate that reads the blog? Well, I got an e-mail from him today so I guess he still reads it. Thanks for sticking around, Michael.


2. In "Gators Suck" news, I received another e-mail from Shit-Hot Oob, who wrote a gem of a post that can be found here. We're really raising the youth of today properly, aren't we?


3. Falling under the category of "Bowl Related," Seth Watts has been suspended for the bowl game against Virginia Tech. Our guys have toughed it so far this season and we've only seen Watts in a limited role all year long, but this still stings a little. Virginia Tech's defense is VERY stout and we need all the help up front we can get.


4. Continuing the bowl chat, I really believe that our game against VT is going to be one of the best of the bowl season. I hope I'm not sticking my foot in my mouth here, but I think this will be a low-scoring, defensive game that's going to come down to the last 5 minutes in the 4th quarter. It'll be a lot like most of our games this year, with the exception that Virginia Tech is not Vandy or Kentucky.


5. Condolences go out to the Godfather of Soul's family. I liked his music and his show-stopping ability, but I wasn't always the biggest fan of his actions. However, the truth is that he was a Georgia boy and a very big Dawg fan. Whether you liked him or not is irrelevant. It always sucks losing one of your own. Shout out goes to PWD who was the first blogger I think who mentioned it and has also put up some kickass videos and pics that show JB's love of UGA.


6. This is a little late, but I fucking hate Mark May. I watched the "all time greatest teams square off against each other" thing on ESPN Classic not too long ago and when they spoke about the 1980 Dawgs, Captain Fuckstick (aka Mark May) had to chime in saying we didn't deserve the title.

Apparently (and nearly everyone knows this, but let's review it anyway) Mark doesn't believe we deserved the title because he thinks the 1980 Pitt team should've been in the championship that year. He subsequently believes that this 1980 Pitt team (that he played on) would've beaten UGA. Herbstreit had the best line when he said "I don't remember seeing 1980 Pitt anywhere on this board." Well done, sir.

So, with that in mind, I present to you this website that will be linked to the right as soon as I get around to doing it.

Trev Alberts for Heisman.


7. Also, in great web site news, if you've ever heard Coach O at Ole Miss speak, then you will find this site to be fucking hilarious.


8. The Hoop Dawgs have a very important showdown with Clemson on Thursday. I have lunch riding on our victory so here's hoping that S. Gaines will be good to go at Point Guard. If he's not, then we might be looking at our second loss in a row.


9. Finally, it seems not everyone appreciated that the Dawg-gone Blog staff only chose brunettes to represent the site and neglected to add any blondes (or red heads for that matter). Well should I have kept listing the ladies chosen, then you would've noticed that they were there; they just didn't finish very high.

6) Ms. Nevada (recently made the list for some reason...)
7) 1998 - 2002 Britney Spears
8) Eva Mendes
9) Jane Skinner from Fox News (she totally does it for us...honorable mention to Juliet Huddy)
10) Ariel


So, there you go. I think that takes care of everyone for now. I have a lot of stuff to write about, so if time permits, I'll be back tomorrow with a new post.

Until next time kids.

Be safe.
3 Comments:
Blogger Oob said...
Thanks for the shoutout! And for helping to maintain follicular equality.

Anonymous Anonymous said...
good site

Anonymous Anonymous said...
good site
http://www.dating-online.