Collage 3
The Dawg-gone Blog
Official Sponsor of "Clean, Old-Fashioned Hate" Since 1981
Saturday, January 13, 2007
Yeah, sorry about the non-blogging. The good news is the Blogging Police never came after me, so I'm writing because I actually want to, which is something that I couldn't do this week for some reason.

So here I sit, relatively hungover and smelling like I frequented an adult establishment last night and I really have nothing to talk about. There are a couple of long-drawn out posts bouncing around in my head, but nothing that appears to have any length in order to make a worthwile argument.

A couple of things on the agenda in the next few weeks are as follows:

1) Explain that for one night Urban Meyer's offense won the National Championship, but it's Charlie Strong's defense that got them there.

2) Break down the Men's Bball schedule and how it might shake out.

3) Give my thoughts of what football blogging in general should be about. This has a little to do with the recent College Football Blogger awards and how I think one prominent blogger got hosed.

4) With signing day rapidly approaching, I want to catch everyone up on how recruiting is going for us. Due to some recent coaching changes at UGA as well as at other schools in our vicinity, we have a great shot at a lot of quality guys.

5) Probably a personal rant at some point.

Well, there you have. UGA plays Vandy on the "theatre of the mind" at 4:00 PM. Be sure to tune in to your favorite AM powerhouse.

Until next time kids.

Be safe.