Collage 3
The Dawg-gone Blog
Official Sponsor of "Clean, Old-Fashioned Hate" Since 1981
Wednesday, January 31, 2007
Apparently the Blogging Police have been recruiting. I know I've been a little "vacant" lately, but that's a combination of about three things. The first is that work has been draining me lately for some reason (it's bonus time so I'm just a little stressed over that...and free money is SUPPOSED to make you feel better). The second is I feel a little less inspired to write for whatever reason that may be, and the third is some small circumstance that I can't seem to get out of my head, even though it's not that big of a deal.

As you saw in the last post, the Dawgs needed to pick up a win against LSU and they did on a last-second buzzer beater. It was a helluva game even though we shot like shit from the floor, but we gutted our way through it and came up with an emotional finish that Dawg fans should remember for quite some time. It's gotten the media to buzz a little bit about us too, which is never a bad thing. And for the record, I don't believe the loss to the Vols hurt us that much. SEC road teams have not fared well this season, so we have that excuse.

On a side note, I realized that I'll be single for the rest of my life. I was on a quasi-date during the LSU game and even though she's not a fan of B-ball, we had to "check the score...only for a second." Low and behold we watched nearly 2/3 of the game. God bless her...and me because who knows if I screwed that one up for good or not.

Anyway, there's really not that much going on recruiting/football/basketball/baseball/other sports wise that I care to talk about. Truth is, I'd be more than happy to rap a little bit about myself, but I can't think of shit to say. I will say that reading BeerBlogPongThis's most recent back and forth with a Georgia State Senator will spawn some interesting debate sometime soon between he (meaning Ru$$) and I. I'll look like an idiot, but after about 5 of my favorite beverages, I won't care that much.

Hey if you read this and have my cell phone number, give me a call. I need to tell you about Friday. If you don't have my cell phone number, then I don't like you that much (I'm only kinda kidding).

Until next time kids.

Be safe.
2 Comments:
Blogger Russell said...
1) Feel free to use my name, Zenu knows I do.

2) If you would like to join me at the Marketplace of Ideas and share a few beverages that would be great. But only if we promise A) make out after it's finished and B) to keep a level head about the differences of opinion. I would not want the discussion to take a nasty turn back to Terri Schiavo land. The last time I was there I found out I had no soul. ;-)

Blogger JoJo said...
don't worry too much about it bro I'll be single right there with ya. Well just get rich and marry some golddigging teenager in 15 yrs or so.