Collage 3
The Dawg-gone Blog
Official Sponsor of "Clean, Old-Fashioned Hate" Since 1981
Thursday, February 01, 2007
I usually do quick hits to talk a lot about UGA sports in a small amount of space, but today my mind is wondering off in so many directions that I figured "Why not do a quick hits about me?"

Well damn it, I guess I will.

1) There are three days I truly hate with every inch of my being. The first is New Years Eve (night more specifically...at midnight...so technically New Years Day), the second is Valentine's Day, and the third is another day not to be named. I just don't like the pressures that each day tends to bring.

2) I recently noticed that when I try to really talk to a girl, I suck at it. BUT if I'm trying to hook a friend up, I become a world-class salesman. Those that can't do, teach.

3) I'm tired. All. the. damn. time.

4) Vegas trip is coming along quite nicely. I love the Vegas.

5) In one sports-related tidbit, the Dawgs play Vandy in Nashville on Saturday night at 7:00 PM. I'm f'ing PUMPED about that.

6) I think I've got almost all of my resolutions finalized for 2007. Here's what I'll be working on:
  • Lose weight (who doesn't have this one?)
  • Be an all around better person (be nicer to people, not curse so much, stay more calm when dealing with dumbasses, etc.)
  • Not partake in "adult relations" until I'm actually in a relationship (this will be difficult...and is now really embarrassing since my Mom "secretly" reads my blog)
  • See my Dad more often
  • Find a regular place to crash when in Athens
  • Save $10,000 in savings by this time next year (this is more feasible than you think, which is exciting)
I think all of those are quite doable and most likely need to be done more than want to be done. We'll see how it goes.

And I think that finishes me up for the weekend. I'll be out of pocket most of the time due to being really hungover because of special circumstances. We'll talk later. I promise.

Until next time kids.

Be safe.
4 Comments:
Blogger georgiagirl said...
surely your mom knows that she raised a man with the softest feet ever and that he therefore, has S.E.X?
If not.... well then I just told her.

for the record, while I have slept with Mr Soft Feet. I have not SLEPT with Mr Soft Feet.

Blogger Brett said...
1. I guess I hate one of those too.
2. Never did shit for me, cupid.
3. Sorry.
4. Because of the last three days, I'm afraid I'm not all in.
5. Me too. I'm thinking about going.
6. At this pace, you should be done deciding by the end of the year!

Have fun getting hungover.

Blogger Paige said...
"Those who can't do, teach."

I really really really hate that saying.

1st grade teacher here!!

Just sayin' :-)

Anonymous Anonymous said...
well someone is loving life..

cheer up. At least your not spending your Saturday nights doing homework.. Everything could ALWAYS be worse. :)