Collage 3
The Dawg-gone Blog
Official Sponsor of "Clean, Old-Fashioned Hate" Since 1981
Sunday, March 04, 2007
I know I was going to write about the Dawgs' loss to UT today, but I just couldn't bring myself to do it. However, I did want to pass along something to all you "playas" who need some help on getting jiggy.

Last night while having a couple of drinks at a nearby Atlanta establishment, I was told about a Web site called "Gizoogle" that is much like Google, but with its own "flava."

Trust me, words can't describe it, but you've got to check it out for yourself. Here is the link.

I hope you have as much fun as I did.

Until next time kids.

Be safe.

Labels:

2 Comments:
Anonymous Anonymous said...
I decided to take a study break & checked your site. I've been laughing my ass off for an hour (way too much break time)! Too bad tomorrow's micro midterm won't be gizoogled.

Blogger Stacy said...
Who has that much time on their hands?? Love it! I'm going to see how they translated medical information, haha!