Collage 3
The Dawg-gone Blog
Official Sponsor of "Clean, Old-Fashioned Hate" Since 1981
Saturday, March 03, 2007
I did some playing around a couple of days ago on the internets and I found Howmanyofme.com through Stacy G's Blog (Vegas!). So, I figured "what the hell" and I gave it a go.

Interesting "facts" (not really interesting, though):
  • 0 people in this country have my name
  • Names similar to "Kit": Catherine, Christian, Christopher, Katherine
  • More than 99.9 percent of people with the first name Kit are female

Shit.

For those people who check this and somehow make it into Athens by 11:00 tonight, Modern Skirts with horn players will be at 40 Watt. I caught them last night at 10 High in Atlanta and I must say it's not about the quality of their music (which is still great), it's about who I get to see and how I get to feel when I watch/listen to them.

Blogging on Sunday about the Dawgs' loss to the Vols today and how UGA spells N-I-T in Swahili.

Until next time kids.

Be safe.

Labels: , ,