Collage 3
The Dawg-gone Blog
Official Sponsor of "Clean, Old-Fashioned Hate" Since 1981
Thursday, April 12, 2007
I'm heading to Florida tonight. I have a wedding to attend and thankfully, it's not in Gainesville. Instead, I will be arriving in and around West Palm Beach sometime tomorrow morning to spend most of the day getting liquored up....then do the same thing the rest of the night.

I really do hate the state of Florida. Sorry, but Florida is home to (but is certainly not limited to) these attributes:

1) Heaven/Hell's waiting room.
2) Hours of COPS episodes waiting to happen.
3) No grass...all sand.
4) 9 out of 12 months of unforgiving heat that turns your beer to boiling point in a matter of minutes.
5) Satan (aka the University of Florida)

Feel free to add your own...since everyone enjoys lists and all.

Come Sunday when I arrive back in Atlanta, I'm hoping there will be a long-winded weekend update, some site upgrades, and the story of me getting the Stomach Flu last Monday. That one's GREAT.

Until then, everyone have a great and safe weekend. Easter candy is on sale now.

Until next time kids.

Be safe.

Labels: ,

1 Comments:
Blogger Dave said...
I shared the same anti-Florida sentiment as you, until I spent a week in *south* Florida... which is decidedly better than the spots where we normally hang. You'll enjoy West Palm.

Besides - it snowed here yesterday, so blow me.