Collage 3
The Dawg-gone Blog
Official Sponsor of "Clean, Old-Fashioned Hate" Since 1981
Monday, July 02, 2007
Sorry for the lengthy hiatus yet again. Just because I posted the blog a couple of weeks ago explaining the "condition" doesn't mean I'm completely well. Yesterday was a rough day and subsequently caused a missed day of work today. A rarity for me.

Anyway, I'm trying to get better. Probably will get into the gym sometime tomorrow b/c it tends to help me feel a little better. Another couple of doc visits soon and we should have all this cleared up.

Again, sorry for the lack of posting. There's plenty to write about with Munson's retiring, the near beginning of fall camps, and pre-season polls all around us, but I just can't right now. I will as soon as I can catch up completely.

Until next time kids.

Be safe.

P.S. -- I'm fine...don't worry.

Labels: