Collage 3
The Dawg-gone Blog
Official Sponsor of "Clean, Old-Fashioned Hate" Since 1981
Monday, July 09, 2007
Just wanted to give everyone a heads up to let them know that I should be posting a lot more frequently than I have over the past 3 months or so. After some careful thought of where I wanted the blog to go, who I wanted to read it, and what I wanted to write about, I finally came up with a system that will allow me to post more often and better utilize some of the very little free time I have.


Anyway, here are some of the site upgrades you can expect in conjunction with more stuff to read about:

1. Updating the links to the right. Some of those people don’t even blog any more. Some of them I promised to link up a long time ago, and some of them need to just be better organized on this site in general. I just wanted to clean it up and make it a little more user friendly, but it's still a work in progress. If anyone has any suggestions, please let me know.

2. Munson Mix playlist. I've got the embedded player (hosted by PodBean.com) to come up on this site, stream, and play. That's the good news. The bad news is the sidebar is not wide enough to support the whole player and you can't see the full player. It looks half-assed to me, which pisses me off.

I'm thinking about stealing the idea from PWD and possibly going to a 3-column template. This would allow me to fit more in a smaller amount of space and possibly use the middle more adequately. It works for The King, and it's quite tidy. More to come on this...


Also, here is a preview of some of the upcoming posts:

1. Top 5 away games I’ve witnessed in person. Broken into two parts as 5 – 2 and then the top game.

2. Top 5 home games I’ve witnessed in person. Same as the other one.

3. Who is this year’s Cinderella (aka Boise State)? I will take a look at Doug’s Pre-season top 25 and then take teams 11 – 25 and who is most likely to make a run for the Nat’l title outside of everyone that’s expected to.

4. UGA’s toughest games this year. Same idea as the one The King did, so I’m blatantly stealing that one.

I’m sure there will be some more stuff to write about as well as soon as fall camps start up. Let’s hope none of them include injuries, suspensions, or arrests.


Please take a look at the site from top to bottom when you get the chance and let me know if there are any improvements I may have missed. I just need your thoughts in general because I'm trying to do a little spring cleaning...only a few months late.

Until next time kids.

Be safe.

Labels: , , ,

2 Comments:
Anonymous Anonymous said...
Love the mp3 player & Munson mixes - very cool! So glad you're going to post more often; you're a terrific writer :-)

Anonymous Anonymous said...
The Munson mixes ROCK. GO DAWGS!!!

Two Questions:

1) What is that great sounding climatic music that the band is playing in the Munson mix "ONE"? That is KILLER.

2) I'm looking for an online video for highlights of the UGA-Auburn game. Looking for one that's well done, good quality. Nothing on YouTube. Any suggestions?

Do it DAWGS!!!

-Mark