Collage 3
The Dawg-gone Blog
Official Sponsor of "Clean, Old-Fashioned Hate" Since 1981
Thursday, August 23, 2007
Well, I hate to say it, but there will be no Vegas post. I've taken too long to write it due to work being WAY busier than expected and I'm missing too much UGA Football stuff in the meantime.

So, starting tomorrow, I'm going to be writing new material to post here. I've still got a good draft of the top 5 home games that I'm finishing up and starting next Thursday I want to debut "The List." It'll explain itself, so I won't have to get into it now.

So sorry for being a slack S.O.B. over the past week. Not my intention since there's so much really good shit going on. Please do not hesitate to go visit David Ching, PWD, The King, Doug Gillett, and Dawgbone.net. They are absolutely on fire right now. Be sure to drop them a line and encourage them because they're working overtime trying to bring the best news, analysis, and other goodies to you.

I'll be throwing my hat back in the blogging ring ASAP. Big thanks to everyone who's checked on me to see if I was dead. Thankfully, you were wrong.


Until next time kids.

Be safe.

Labels: ,

3 Comments:
Blogger Russell said...
Wrong!!! email me the video stuff. There is still hope!

Anonymous Anonymous said...
Guess it's true... what happens in Vegas, stays in Vegas.
Can't wait to read the Dawg posts. Only 8 more days!

Blogger PMac said...
Damn I was looking forward to a Vegas post