Collage 3
The Dawg-gone Blog
Official Sponsor of "Clean, Old-Fashioned Hate" Since 1981
Wednesday, August 08, 2007
Really quickly, I'd like to thank some posters over at the Scout.com message board for giving me a shout out yesterday. Some really nice things were said and if any of you guys want some Munson Mixes, shoot me an e-mail at KitZeus99 [at] gmail.com and I'll get them sent over as soon as I get the chance.

Sorry for not posting anything sooner. Work has been crazier than all of my ex-girlfriends combined and thankfully I don't have to put up with it anymore this week.

That's right, my friends. It's time for me to take a page out of PWD and Dawgnoxious' book and enroll myself in spy school. From this afternoon until sometime on Sunday I am willingly entering into an area where 115 degree heat is "dry" and where Asians jump up to get beat down by boys from Perry, GA.

Last year there was a "to do list." This year we have the exact opposite.

I will not do these things:

1. Miss work.
2. Miss my apartment (no offense, roomies).
3. Miss that damn cat.
4. Miss work (it's worth repeating again).
5. Get into another "almost-fight."

I'll get back in touch with you guys on Sunday.


Open container? This ain't Athens and I don't play football. Kiss my ass.


Until next time kids.

Be safe.

P.S. -- If something happens plane-wise on my way to spy school, Jeb and my parents get to make all the decisions about who gets my stuff.

Labels: , ,

1 Comments:
Anonymous Anonymous said...
Have a great time, get stupid drunk, win lots of money, find out your price ;-) and whip some gator ass if you have to.