Collage 3
The Dawg-gone Blog
Official Sponsor of "Clean, Old-Fashioned Hate" Since 1981
Tuesday, September 25, 2007
In anticipation of the next tailgate, I went ahead and created a couple of new Munson Mixes. Now, I tend to be a bit of a rock and hip hop (to an extent) junkie. Sorry, but country music has never been my thing.

Either way, if you want either of these two, please send me an e-mail to KitZeus99 [at] gmail.com.

The first one is Wolfmother's "Woman." It's basically a play on two of Larry's longer calls where "old lady luck" defeated Auburn and Tennessee. You can click below to hear the song. It's a quick tune with a lot of singing that doesn't allow for much Munson, but I like the song in and of itself and it works well with these two classic calls.









Powered by Podbean.com



The second is one that if you play at a tailgate and you have women present, it will get the party going. It's Kanye West's "Stronger." The theme for this one is based on calls for Kregg Lumpkin, Sean Bailey, and Thomas Brown; all players who have gone down with serious knee injuries and came back stronger than before. The one warning I have is that it does contain some explicit lyrics, so it's NSFW or your Grandmother. I would have added a link, but after I uploaded it, I noticed that a sample rate problem caused the tune to play at a much MUCH faster tempo. In non-geek-speak: he sounds "chipmunked."

Either way, if you want this one as well, let me know. I'm actually much more pleased with it than I thought I would be. I'm still working on getting it uploaded maybe via a different site, just so people can get a listen in.

"Woman" has been added to the jukebox to the right in case you want to hear it in the future. If I can find a way to upload "Stronger" without any chipmunks singing, I'll be sure to post it. Again, if you want them, let me know.


Until next time kids.

Be safe.

Labels: ,