Collage 3
The Dawg-gone Blog
Official Sponsor of "Clean, Old-Fashioned Hate" Since 1981
Saturday, October 20, 2007
Welcome to the next step.

I finally did something that I've been talking about doing for quite some time. Last Sunday I spent all of $30 and bought a couple of domain names. After some debate, I settled on using www.dawggoneblog.com and starting today, that is how you can access this site.

So, go ahead. Give it a try.






Welcome back.

Anyway, you'll also notice that I have added GoogleAds to the site. I honestly hated to do that, but this way the site can grow and I don't have to worry about bandwidth or usage or any of that geeky shit that I know nothing about. I'm not even sure Google cares how many people hit my site even if it doesn't have their ads on it, but I didn't want to take the chance.

So, sorry for the ads, but do me a favor and click them if you get the chance. Trust me, I'm not making any money on it (unless you count $.02/day as "raking it in"), but you're appeasing the gods at the Church of Google, and that's always nice.

One very important thing that I'm worried about is the content of the ads. It would be a HUGE favor to me to let me know if you see any ads on this site that would be deemed inappropriate. So if you see an ad for, let's say "g@y clown p0rn," PLEASE send an e-mail to KitZeus99[at]gmail.com. I really would appreciate it.

I hope the ad change is minor to you, but please take the time to redirect all of your links away from what it was and change them to www.dawggoneblog.com. I would really appreciate it.


So, what else is new on the horizon? I'm glad you asked:

  • I'm still thinking about tinkering with a 3-column template. I just feel like a lot of the links to the right are getting lost in the shuffle and that's a shame. There are a lot of good blogs out there and I hate for them to go unnoticed on the site.


  • If I can find some damn video clips, I'd like to put a video together much like the Munson Mixes. Anyone that has ANY video clips, please let me know.


  • Speaking of Munson Mixes, I plan to make a few more soon and have them added to the jukebox.


  • Finally, I'm getting a little bored on the colors of the site and it's starting to feel "not so Dawg" to me. I MIGHT be considering a template change that will incorporate a little more Red and Black, but I don't know quite yet. I might just keep them like they are. I can't even remember what the first template looked like.

So yeah, I hope you like everything. If something isn't working properly, please don't hesitate to shoot me an e-mail. Also, if you have any suggestions, please let me know. I'm trying to make this thing as user friendly as possible.





Until next time kids.

Be safe.

Labels: , ,