Collage 3
The Dawg-gone Blog
Official Sponsor of "Clean, Old-Fashioned Hate" Since 1981
Sunday, December 23, 2007
Hope everyone is enjoying the holidays. I'm relaxing here in the metropolis known as Perry, GA until Monday and then it's back to Atlanta for some Xmas action.

Anyway, last night I attended a Christmas party thrown by some married friends of mine and, as always, the Dawgs came up as a topic of conversation. Most of my friends either grew up UGA friends like me or went to UGA, and while I moved around the state after college, some went back home to Perry.

I ran into one of those friends last night and asked them about Johnnie Farms, the OL from PHS. He's been mentioned a lot lately around the recruiting boards due to his huge frame, insane strength, and impressive footwork. The kid could easily be the top OL in Georgia, and could be a contender to be the best in the nation next year.

Well it seems that the Dawgs got a late start on this kid and my friend, who teaches at PHS, told me last night the kid is a near lock to go to Florida right now. The principal of PHS and most teachers are Dawg fans, so the jury isn't out yet, but for all those folks on the recruiting boards wanting to know where this kid is leaning, there you have it.

It looks like Florida got the jump on him early and have showed him the most love so far. As of right now, the Dawgs aren't even in the race (it also hurts when he isn't even holding an offer from UGA), so if they want him, they have a lot of making up to do.

So consider yourself scooped.

I'll be back on Monday with my annual Xmas post.


Until next time kids.

Be safe.

Labels: ,

3 Comments:
Blogger Ally said...
Merry Christmas Kit!

Blogger virgo083181 said...
Hope you're having a Merry Christmas!!!!!

Blogger Stacy said...
KIT! I updated my blog! Be proud! I had to tell you cause I figured no one ever visited anymore since I haven't updated since June! Have fun watching the game! I'll call you when we win, so you better answer your damn phone! Wish you were comin! Love ya and Happy New Year!