Collage 3
The Dawg-gone Blog
Official Sponsor of "Clean, Old-Fashioned Hate" Since 1981
Monday, February 18, 2008
One of those days where everything went right and you still ended up pissed off?  What the f*ck is up with that?  

Around the Blogosphere:

The Good Senator keeps us up to date on clock rules, Britton Colquit's inability to stop drinking, and anything  else related to college football.

The King lists his Blogger Awards votes.  Oddly enough, I'm not listed on his best SEC blog nominees, nor his funniest blogs.  I need to step my game up.

Finally, PWD breaks down the UT game as well as the increase in ticket prices.  Can't disagree with his assessments in either post, though I do think that whatever Mark Richt wants, Mark Richt should get.  If the man wants an indoor practice facility, it's better than him pulling a "Tubber-licious" and using his winning percentage for a pay raise.  

In non-Dawg related news, I started a new job in advertising last week.  For those of you who don't know me very well, this is a major step in my life.  I've always wanted to work at an advertising agency and through some hard work, plenty of prayers/good thoughts, and some luck along the way, I think I've found a home for me for a very long time.  

Here's to me finding a way to turn a hobby into a career.  Thanks to all my family and friends who have supported me along the way.  It is appreciated in a way that you cannot imagine.



Until next time kids.

Be safe.  

Labels: , ,

1 Comments:
Blogger BulldogBry said...
You make a good point about the indoor practice facility. I agree with Paul, but would it be so bad to indulge the object of our man-crush... just because?

Congrats on the job. Happy = Successful.