Collage 3
The Dawg-gone Blog
Official Sponsor of "Clean, Old-Fashioned Hate" Since 1981
Thursday, March 27, 2008
So I'm sure most of you heard by now about Kenneth Page, the Clemson recruit who is mysteriously holding anywhere from 1oK to 20K in $20 bills neatly bound together and placed in a ziplock bag. If you haven't then, well, you have now.

Here's the kicker, though. Clemson could have run a quick check of this kid's Myspace page and knew that he was going to be trouble from minute one. I took a quick look earlier today after clicking a link from another blog and was amazed at what I saw. Things included:

1) His Myspace page's title WAS "F*ck 'em F*ck 'em F*ck 'em."
2) He has a picture on there that earlier today said "I was about drunk" which now says "Focused."
3) His friends...well, let's just say they're not winners in the classroom. But maybe they're "winnerz N da Klassroom, b*tch."

I'm sure someone at Clemson's AA got into his ass earlier today and said "change this, this and this."

Anyway, if you still don't believe me, have a look for yourself. Scroll down to the comments section and get a read of those people that need to "read a book" (Insert inside joke of the century. I can hear GeorgiaGirl laughing already).

Yes, UGA is the home of Mudcat Elmore's car and quite possibly the world's largest city of kids who have a suspended license, but seriously, at least our kids are not THAT dumb.

*Knocks feverishly on wood*

So Clemson has one helluva mess on their hands for sure. Some booster has a LOT of explaining to do and I guarantee you whatever story that is concocted is not going to be the one that is good enough for the masses. Usually Tommy Bowden waits until November before he has to cover his ass.


Until next time kids.

Be safe.

Labels: , ,

2 Comments:
Anonymous Anonymous said...
Wonder what they offerred Dwayne Allen????

Blogger georgiagirl said...
Yep, CTFU. Go read my post, it'll make the statement even more relevant.

I think Dad and I are going to ride ~40 miles in Athens and then got to G day. MV(B) is going too - what are your plans?