Collage 3
The Dawg-gone Blog
Official Sponsor of "Clean, Old-Fashioned Hate" Since 1981
Monday, March 24, 2008
For those who didn't already know, today is the "X" birthday of Beer Blog Pong This.  This is significant for a couple of reasons.

One, BBPT is a good friend of mine and it's always important to try and remember friends' birthdays even though I am absolutely horrible at it.  I mean seriously.  I'm f*cking bad at remembering birthdays.

Secondly, BBPT is the person who introduced me to the whole blogging thing on March 5, 2005.

So, if you didn't believe me when I said I was bad at remembering birthdays, then maybe you'll believe me now since I forgot about the birth of The Dawg-gone Blog.

For BBPT, happy birthday, buddy. 

For all of my good friends on the left sidebar, Dawgbone.net, UGAsports.com, PWD, The Good Senator, The King, and everyone else who's felt the need to add my site to theirs, thank you very much.

And for all the people that read the useless sh*t that I write and still choose to come back after that, a hearty thank you.  With a new job, a new apartment, and no cable (not yet at least) I think I should be able to write a little bit more.  And as long as y'all keep reading (even if you disagree), I'll keep on writing.

I aim to please.



Until next time kids.

Be safe.

Labels: ,

2 Comments:
Blogger Russell said...
Thanks man!

Blogger Stacy said...
The Dawg-gone Blog and I have the same birthday!

Yay Cinco de Marzo!